I did pretty good this go round, even got some meat for the freezer.
2 Lays Potato Chips $3.99 BOGO
$.55 MFC
( $3.49 for 2)
Ground Chuck $3.11, $3.18
Cube Steak $4.57, $5.48, $5.37
($21.71 in meat with $8.00 off from A1 and (2) $1.00 /$5.00 FL Butcher Meat Total of $11.71)
44 Kraft Macaroni and Cheese $1.29 BOGO
11 MFC buy 3 get one FREE
($.35 each)
8 A1 Sauce $4.19 BOGO
8 $2.00 MFC
8 $1.00 off Beef WYB A1 ( they let me use it for the meat I got this time, however I was told you must buy 1 pack of meat per coupon)
($.19 each)
8 McCormick Grill Mate Seasoning $1.99 BOGO
8 $1.00 MFC
($.08 Overage)
12 Buitoni Pasta $2.19
4 Buitoni Pasta $3.59
16 MFC $1.00
16 Publix $1.00
($.54 each)
11 Raid $3.89 ( Yes I know all the ones I bought before are gone)
11 $2.00 MFC
11 $2.00 Publix
($1.21 Overage)
$5.00 off $20.00 Save A Lot Coupon
Total OOP $33.56
Total Savings $194.43
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: