Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
$1.00 MFC (use 2 and pay $.29 for two)
Kraft Salad Dressing
$1.00 MFC (use 2 and pay $1.07 for two)
I also have free produce coupons wyb Kraft Dressing
A1 Steak Sauce
$2.00 MFC ( use 2 and pay $.29 for two)
I also have $1.00 off beef wyb A1
McCormick Grill Mate Seasoning
$1.00 MFC (use 2 and get it FREE)
These coupons are in the nothing goes to waist books, they say McCormick Spice so we will see if I can use them.
Bic Surestart Lighters (good for fireplace or charcoal grills)
$1.00 MFC ( use 2 and pay 1.49)
Kraft Mac and Cheese
MFC Buy 3 get one free last weeks paper (you can get 6 boxes and pay for 1 using 2 coupons)
($1.33 for 6 boxes that is a deal)
That is all I have coupons for that is BOGO this week, Remember prices vary by area. These prices are based on the sale ad, they may be different when I get to the store. Most of the time they are lower for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: